Trust me when I say this is an ice-cream recipe you’re going to want to try! This super simple no-churn ice cream will quickly become one of your favourites, I can guarantee you it will fill you with joy! Use the recipe as a base and then add your favourite flavours. I am going with a delicious chocolate & hazelnut flavour, but you can go with anything you like.
It doesn’t get much easier.
Like I said before, the recipe for this super simple no-churn ice cream is a fantastic base, that will literally take you minutes to make. If you want to add flavourings such as berries, competes, nuts, chocolate, nut butter etc, then go right ahead, this recipe will work with them all. Whatever your favourite flavour is, you will be able to recreate it using this base. If you are someone that simply loves good old vanilla, then add some fresh vanilla and you’ll be in heaven.
Super simple no-churn ice cream
- 397g tin condensed milk
- 300 ml double cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp chocolate & hazelnut spread
- 1 handful dark chocolate-chopped roughly
- Empty the condensed milk into a bowl and mix in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream into stiff peaks.
- Mix a spoonful at a time of the cream into the condensed milk, until all combined.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper or you can use a plastic container (you don't need to line a plastic container with paper).
- Stir in your chocolate spread into the mix gently. Now just swirl it around, you are not looking for it to be completely incorporated.
- Spoon your mix into the loaf tin, Sprinkle on your chopped dark chocolate.
- Cover with clingfilm or a lid and place in your freeer for 4 hours or until fully frozen.
Like what you see
If you like the look of these recipes and fancy seeing some more then come and be social, check out The Urban Canteen on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Leave comments, like, share subscribe and be part of an ever-growing community. We love hearing from you guys, so get in touch and get social.
Remember to hit the ebook link if you would like a copy of The Urban Canteen ebook that is currently only £1.99! It has 12 delicious recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, which can all be adapted.
As always, thank you very much for taking a look #theurbancanteen