These Bourbon biscuit cheesecake balls are going to rock your world!!! With literally a couple of ingredients, these can be ready in minutes. To pimp these bad boys up and take them to the next level, simply dip them in chocolate and be prepared to have your mind blown!
Vegan?? No way!!!
So I used a plant-based cream cheese. The biscuits I used were plant-based also, so these are suitable for everyone!
Like I mentioned, if you want to take these bourbon biscuit cheesecake balls to the next level, I seriously recommend you dip them in chocolate. I will put this step in the recipe, but if you want to keep it super quick and simple, you don’t have to, you can keep these little balls of heaven as they are.
Bourbon biscuit cheesecake balls
- food processor
- 18 each bourbon biscuits
- 6 oz cream cheese i used a plantbased spread
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Place the biscuits in a blender and blitz until you have fine crumbs.
- Put in the cream cheese and blend for another 20 seconds until a dough has formed.
- Roll into balls and chill for 20 minutes.
- If you want to take them to the next level, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together. After the balls have been chilled for 20 minutes, dip them in the chocolate, chill for another 10 minutes and enjoy
Like what you see
If you like the look of these recipes and fancy seeing some more then come and be social, check out The Urban Canteen on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Leave comments, like, share subscribe and be part of an ever-growing community. We love hearing from you guys, so get in touch and get social.
Remember to hit the ebook link if you would like a copy of The Urban Canteen ebook that is currently only £1.99! It has 12 delicious recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, which can all be adapted.
As always, thank you very much for taking a look #theurbancanteen.